[smokeping-users] Smokeping installer

Kris De Rocker kdr at kdr.ms
Sat Feb 4 18:12:20 CET 2012

I'm looking for someone who wants to set up a smokeping application on a
system (running centos 6) and that could give me a little howto he've
done it (so i can do it by myself on other systems).  I've tried some
how-to's on the internet, but none seems to work for centos 6.

There is a budget available, but not too high (around 50 euro).
I can give you full access to the server (the master) and a vps (the
slave).

The meaning of it all is to provide a smokeping solution in around 9
countries where users can sign up to monitor their sites.

Cheers,
Kris