[smokeping-users] Web Interface Password Needed.

Ahsan Bayzid bayzidahsan at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 11:32:45 CET 2012

Dear Concern,

I have installed and configure somkeping in ubuntu 11.10 and found the web interface from outside any PC(internet IP). But the problem is that no password is needed to see the web interface. I want to put username and password into the web interface and restrict other to see my server. I also see some more pages to find a solution but nothing worked.

So please give me a solution so that I can put username password into the web interface and also I can add remove new user/permission etc.

N.B. : I am not very familiar with cgi-bin.

Regards

Bayzid