[smokeping-users] where does development happen these days?

Adam Spiers smokeping at adamspiers.org
Sun Feb 12 23:59:33 CET 2012

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 7:24 PM, Ken Dreyer <ktdreyer at ktdreyer.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch> wrote:
>> send your patches to the mailinglist ...
>>
>> the subversion repo is on
>>
>> https://svn.oetiker.ch/smokeping/
>
> Tobi,
>
> Could you please put this information into a "HACKING" or
> "README.DEVEL" file at, say,
> http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/pub/trunk/ ?

I second this (old) request.  It's still not at all clear how to
contribute to this project :-( In fact, it's more confusing than ever,
because I just found

  https://github.com/oetiker/SmokePing

If that is the new official repository, that's great news, since git
is so much nicer than svn, and sending pull requests is WAY nicer than
emailing patches around :-)

And please can we use the github issue tracker too?