[smokeping-users] HI

Kumara_N Kumara_N at mahindrasatyam.com
Fri Jul 6 08:13:55 CEST 2012

Please find the syslog module attached. Once I add this into C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Sys/, am getting below error. Please let me know if am doing anything wrong here.

Useless use of hash element in void context at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Sys/Syslog
.pm line 74.
Useless use of hash element in void context at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Sys/Syslog
.pm line 74.
Useless use of hash element in void context at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Sys/Syslog
.pm line 74.
Bareword "closelog" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at C:\smokeping-2.0.8
\lib/Sys/Syslog.pm line 133.
Compilation failed in require at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Smokeping.pm line 14.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\lib/Smokeping.pm line 14
.
Compilation failed in require at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\bin\smokeping.pl line 7.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\smokeping-2.0.8\bin\smokeping.pl line 7.

Earlier I tried with Wamp server, but it was showing images in the web url http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/smokeping.pl . so i am checking with Apache2.2 now.

Thank you.

Regards
Kumara N, WAN Operations