[smokeping-users] ping from multiple interfaces

Kwame Bahena informatux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:05:06 CEST 2012

Darn,

I just replied to Ryan. Now I'm really doing a "reply all"

-----

Thanks guys for the help.

I'll just paste in here the relevant information of the config file,
since I think there is some more documentation needed about this topic
in the smokeping website.

*** Probes ***

+ FPing
binary = /usr/sbin/fping

++ FPingFE
sourceaddress = xx.xx.xx.xx
hostinterval = 1.5
mininterval = 0.001
offset = 50%
pings = 20
step = 300
timeout = 1.5

++ FPingBE
sourceaddress = yy.yy.yy.yy
hostinterval = 1.5
mininterval = 0.001
offset = 50%
pings = 20
step = 300
timeout = 1.5

*** Targets ***

probe = FPingFE
menu = Top
title = Network Latency Grapher
remark = Welcome to the SmokePing system.

+ Name_of_Menu
menu = Box_name
title = my_title

++ some_name-BE