[smokeping-users] No statistics from Slave

Darren Murphy darren at victoriajd.com
Wed Jul 25 11:11:30 CEST 2012

On 25 July 2012 15:52, <samy.nashaat at orange.com> wrote:

> I suspect that the slave is not able to write the rrd files on the master
> due to permissions, can you tell me where should be the rrd files.

The slave does not write to the rrd files on the master, the master does ;)
And these files will be where ever you have told smokeping to put them.
This is determined by the 'datadir' directive in your master config file.
This directory should be owned (or at least writable) by the user that
smokeping runs as.

See http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/doc/smokeping_config.en.html

hope this helps,
Darren