[smokeping-users] Slave not Updating Master

Jason Yates Jason.Yates at betfair.com
Tue Jun 12 11:54:31 CEST 2012

Nevermind - I'd started the smokeping master process as root by accident so the RRD files were created as root, I assume it's the responsibility of the smokeping.fcgi to update the RRDs from the slaves - as apache runs as apache it couldn't write to the RRDs. Corrected the permissions and the user smokeping is running as and the graphs are updating fine now.

Thanks