[smokeping-users] unison_tolerance

Alexander Mann alex at letmethink.co.uk
Wed May 16 14:32:35 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the y-axis not expanding to cover all the smoke.

On the attached graph, the average ping is around 14ms but the spikes will go up to 100-200ms.  I'd quite like to be able to see them.

I understand that I can adjust the unison_tolerance variable but it doesn't seem to be making any difference.  The default value is 2 but I'm unclear what I should be setting it to.  2, 20, 200, whatever, it doesn't seem to change the graph.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Alex