[smokeping-users] Use of Smokeping for LDAPS checks.

Tim Peiffer peiffer at umn.edu
Fri May 25 21:20:24 CEST 2012

We have been instrumenting a number of our services with smokeping for
some time.  I have been interested in getting a little better visibility
into our X500 directory since we have some dependencies that need to be
there in order to make our wireless and vpn services work correctly.  Is
it possible to do LDAPS monitoring using the exisiting LDAP probe?

How do you specifying where the SSL/TLS certificate is stored?

Do you need to specify all of the attributes or or is uid good enough?

Please advise,
Tim

--
Tim Peiffer