[smokeping-users] How to run the same probe with different steps .

Ryan Becker rb14060 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:35:17 CET 2012

Hello,
Looking at the SmokePing configuration file, it looks like the steps option
is defined globally, not per probe.  Due to this it would appear that there
is no way to run multiple probes with different steps.  Perhaps someone
else can provide some insight but this is the best I've got.

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Andranik Hayrapetyan <andranik.h89 at gmail.com