[smokeping-users] CURL Probe giving 401 Response with Microsoft Reporting Services

Stefano Pirrello spirrello at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 21:29:10 CEST 2012

This doesn't seem to be working.  See below from the packet capture.

GET /Reports/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=%2fSD%2fAvailable_Talent_UAT HTTP/1.1
Authorization: NTLM XXXXXXXXXXXXX
Host: HOST.HOST.COM
Accept: */*

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:10:33 GMT

GET /Reports/Pages/Report.aspx?ItemPath=%2fSD%2fAvailable_Talent_UAT HTTP/1.1
Authorization: NTLM XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Host: HOST.HOST.COM
Accept: */*

HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:10:33 GMT