[smokeping-users] ANNOUNCE: fping 3.3

samy.nashaat at orange.com samy.nashaat at orange.com
Thu Sep 13 17:58:19 CEST 2012

Hello All,

Can you explain me more how to do the " install fping setuid root:" as its not clear for me.

On the other hand, where can I find a debian package for fping3.4?

Thanks in advance

Samy Nashaat
Business Operations Manager
FT/SCE/EQUANT/CS&O/Telephony Services Operations
tel. +202 2292 2784 | CVS 382 2784 | mob. +20122 3372 815 | samy.nashaat at orange.com
Equant, City Stars Tower 2 Floor 10 Omar Ebn El Khatab Street, Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
www.orange-business.com
“God will make a way when there seems to be no way”
 Please do not print this e-mail unless you really need to