[smokeping-users] Graphs still empty after fping 3.4

Nicolas KARP liste at karp.fr
Fri Sep 21 15:30:33 CEST 2012

Hi Samy,

It's not the first time you sent a message on that list to say that your
graphs are not updated ;-)

What about the threads :  No statistics from Slave // Smokeping Help |
Master Slave config

Did it work before the Fping upgrade ? I never get a reply from you
regarding my last email on the previous thread (Smokeping Help | Master
Slave config)

Regards,

# - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
# - -   Nicolas KARP
# - -   Network and Security Engineer
# - -    Email : liste at karp.fr <nicolas at karp.fr>
# - -    Linkedin :  http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nicolas-karp/39/60b/21a