[smokeping-users] Checking an Exchange Server

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Tue Apr 2 20:48:31 CEST 2013

Assuming you're just trying to plot network latencies, between the
Smokeping machine and the Exchange server, it's no different than any
other network host...  in that case, if you're not getting data, it's
either due to misconfiguration somewhere or simply because the Smokeping
host has no network path to the server.  This would require looking at
Smokeping itself, not Exchange.

If you're trying to do something weird (i.e. Exchange-specific), maybe
you could let us know what that is so we can try to help (or even
determine if Smokeping is the right tool to be using).

- Pete