[smokeping-users] Checking an Exchange Server

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Wed Apr 3 01:36:31 CEST 2013

I'd suggest by testing at the command line with similar options to what
you're specifying in the config file.  For example, forcing SSLv2
("ssl2=1") might be causing problems if the hosting provider has
properly hardened their server (only allowing SSLv3 / TLSv1) according
to best-practices.  Similarly, using the -6 flag if you don't have IPv6
connectivity.    Test at the command line with the same set of options
to see what happens.

- Pete