[smokeping-users] [ANNOUNCE] Admin web-interface and API for Smokeping

Julien Collas jul.collas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 18:53:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm using Smokeping since few years, it's a very useful tool for me and
mostly for network guys I'm working with. In order to help me to configure
it, I've developed a Django application.
The main objective was to allow users to add targets without give us the
right to edit the file manually. One other goal was to have an API to do
some automation, what Django offer natively.

I've mainly developed the app to support Smokeping master/slave
configuration but basic configuration works fine.

You can find the application on GitHub: https://github.com/julcollas/django-
smokeping

I'd really like to have your feedbacks.

Cheers,