[smokeping-users] What does the grey colors means in smokeping graphs?

Thomas Carrié thocar at free.fr
Sat Aug 3 00:07:40 CEST 2013

Hello,

I have found in the documentation the definition of the grey colors at
page <http://oss.oetiker.ch/smokeping/doc/reading.en.html>

Here is the relevant doc extract:

This means when there are 10 time values, value number 5 is selected
and drawn. The other values are drawn as successively lighter shades of
gray in the background (smoke)