[smokeping-users] no data recorded by smokeping

valle at cimex.com.cu valle at cimex.com.cu
Tue Aug 13 21:03:38 CEST 2013

Hi everybody,

I'm new using smokeping, I have modified the files to suit my organization and the web interface works fine, but no data is recorded after a while.
I run this commands for troubleshooting:
/etc/init.d/smokeping stop
smokeping --debug

And get this error:
ERROR: loading smokeping configuration file /usr/sbin/../etc/config: No such file or directory

Anyway, It still not record any data...

Can you please help me find what is wrong..?

Best regards,
Valle

                                     ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jorge D. Valle
Redes y Comunicaciones, Sucursal CIMEX, Sancti Spiritus
52873720