[smokeping-users] ssh-keyscan error starting from boot only

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Wed Jan 23 20:59:56 CET 2013

My guess would be that the SSH daemon hasn't started yet when Smokeping
tries to start up.  Make sure that your init order puts SSH before
Smokeping, and if necessary, maybe add a few seconds' delay to the
Smokeping startup script.

It's kind of weird that the Smokeping init script would completely bomb
out when one of the probes fail (it should probably just return UNDEF),
but I suspect changing the init order for your services will work around
the problem.

- Pete