[smokeping-users] (no subject)

Paul Mansfield paul.mansfield+smokeping at grapeshot.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 13:28:15 CEST 2013

the smokeping master host configuration is very fragile, and a mistake
in one place doesn't always show up at the point of the error but can
break the part below.

the only solution is to comment out chunks of the config until the
error goes away and then re-introduce things a line or two at a time.

just to add to the misery, if a slave is running in debug mode I have
found that it will lock up when the master's configuration changes.