[smokeping-users] Custom probe won't start

Erik Taraldsen eriktar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:28:22 CET 2013

My mistake.  After inserting logging into each sub I found that the probe
was indeed running.  But it tok some time before the previous start of the
probe was stoped when I did a restart of smokeping.  Probes allready
running was allowed to finish up.  Therefore I did not see my logging
imiditately.

The data traffic not beeing generated was due to a typo in the target
hostname.