[smokeping-users] Apache 2.4

Werner Thal wt at krzn.de
Tue Nov 19 14:28:56 CET 2013

Hallo to all!

Does anyone know about issues with smokeping and apache2.4?

I have a debian server with a running smokeping installation. After
an upgrade from apache 2.2 to 2.4 I noticed that there are no graphs loaded when I call
the webpage (only placeholder is shown. Because I have had similar problems in the
past, mostly regarding permissions I searched this direction. Now I can confirm that
smokeping is working at all, but placing the images on the webpage.

Probes running, RRDs updating and calling the Page is triggering the creation of the
graphs. I am able to view the graphs with an image-viewer, they are OK.

Anyone got an idea?

Kind regards
Werner