[smokeping-users] Apache 2.4

Werner Thal wt at krzn.de
Thu Nov 21 11:07:17 CET 2013

Dear Paul,

thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, I did a dist-upgrade, but I am not familiar with SELINUX.
So, please could you tell me how to check if it is enabled?

When I do "dpkg -l | grep seli" the only line I see is

"ii  libselinux1:amd64                2.1.13-3                      amd64        SELinux runtime shared libraries"

I assume that if SELINUX is installed and enabled there should be some more.

Kind regards
Werner