[smokeping-users] master/slave configuration useless rrd created

aragorn_700 at yahoo.fr aragorn_700 at yahoo.fr
Fri Nov 22 23:35:21 CET 2013

Hello,

I did setup a master slave configuration and it work great :)
I have just one little one which i have not been able to figure it out.
When the smokeping master is starting it create useless rrd file like :
* host1.rrd
but the only useful rrd which is updated with the result of the slave
probes is :
* host1~slave1.rrd
The first one have no data on it because of the nomasterpoll option.
I did not see anythings useful while i try debug on the master.

slave conf on the master :
++ host1
slaves = slave1
host = host1.toto.net
nomasterpoll = yes

smokeping version : 2.6.8-2

When i try to delete the useless rrd, the cgi is not happy because he is
looking at it.
Did i miss something ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rgds,