[smokeping-users] Smokeping, master-slave, slave targets on master host

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Fri Oct 4 23:29:09 CEST 2013

Never mind - I didn't realize I already had a github account - so I
did a quick mark-up and posted it.

Common smokeping problems! See:
https://github.com/oetiker/SmokePing/issues/11

Tobi - if that looks reasonable - lets link it from the site.

Thanks,
Greg

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---