[smokeping-users] Help with PERL5LIB error

Matt Almgren almgren at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 01:17:23 CEST 2013

Hi Lars, I tried the following:

237  export
PERL5LIB=/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi
<Same Error>

Then I tried to add a link to the @INC lib:

245  cd /usr/share/perl5/
246  ln -s
/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/RRDs.pm .
<Same Error>

Still getting same results:

checking checking for perl module 'RRDs'... Failed
checking checking for perl module 'FCGI'... Ok
checking checking for perl module 'CGI'... Ok
checking checking for perl module 'CGI::Fast'... Ok
checking checking for perl module 'Config::Grammar'... Ok
checking checking for perl module 'Digest::HMAC_MD5'... Ok
checking checking for perl module 'LWP'... Ok

   If you know where perl can find the missing modules, set
   the PERL5LIB environment variable accordingly.

<snip>