[smokeping-users] How to better visualize drop packets?

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:07:59 CET 2014

Thanks Kwame,
but this is not it. I have read trough Smokeping documentation
previously to posting my message and googling around but didn't find
the answer. It is easy to find stuff when you know what to look for,
but I'm new to Smokeping configuration so I still need to get a hang
for it.

nodata_color - it paints parts of graphs when Smokeping wasn't
running, not parts when it was running but there was data (dropped
ping is valuable data).