[smokeping-users] How to disable email alerts

Rienecker, Hans-Peter Hans-Peter.Rienecker at kion-ims.com
Wed Jan 8 09:46:00 CET 2014

Hello all,

first of all happy new year to all of you.
I'm looking for a way to completely disable email alerting in smokeping.
We're using smokeping for a couple of year and in our case we do need
any email alerting within smokeping.
Unfortunately i did not find out how to disable it.
Many thanks for any help.

Best regards

Hans-Peter Rienecker

KION Information Management Services GmbH, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Wiesbaden, Registergericht: Wiesbaden HRB 22949, USt-Id-Nr. DE 254777238, Geschäftsführung: Dr. Walter Grüner (Vorsitzender), Bart Wijnen