[smokeping-users] How to disable email alerts

Rienecker, Hans-Peter Hans-Peter.Rienecker at kion-ims.com
Wed Jan 8 10:39:55 CET 2014

Hello Tobi,

many thanks for this really fast reply.
Maybe i'm to stupid to get it working but what should be removed ?
Here is the Alert-part of our config.
Should i simply exclude the pattern lines ?
Btw. we're running 2.0.9
Again many thanks.

*** Alerts ***
to = smokeping at our-company.com
from = smokealert-new at our-company.com

+bigloss
type = loss
# in percent
pattern = ==0%,==0%,==0%,==0%,>0%,>0%,>0%
comment = suddenly there is packet loss

+someloss
type = loss
# in percent
pattern = >0%,*12*,>0%,*12*,>0%
comment = loss 3 times  in a row

+startloss
type = loss
# in percent
pattern = ==S,>0%,>0%,>0%
comment = loss at startup

+rttdetect
type = rtt
# in milli seconds
pattern = <10,<10,<10,<10,<10,<100,>100,>100,>100
comment = routing mesed up again ?

 Best regards

Hans-Peter Rienecker