[smokeping-users] Permanently store/archive historical data

Victor Rafael Rodriguez Cortés vrc.vlm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 14:53:20 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a set of routers monitored with smokeping for a couple of years.
Now, I'm going to replace them with new equipment with new IP addresses.

I've searched unsuccessfully to find a way to make Smokeping stop testing
the old IPs but still allow access to the data and graphs it has collected
until now from the web interface. I would like to be able to view those
graphs but not waste resources checking IP's that will no longer exists in
my network.

Is there a way to accomplish that?

Thanks!
Victor.