[smokeping-users] Permanently store/archive historical data

Victor Rafael Rodriguez Cortés vrc.vlm at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:12:59 CET 2014

Changing the IP address is ok for some devices, but others will be simply
removed (I will have less devices monitored). One option might be to
replace the old IP with i.e. 127.0.0.1: testing would be fast and produce
minimum resource utilization and the very low ping times would mark the
date of replacement.

Should I take any special any special care to avoid Smokeping to delete rrd
data with more than 400 days?

Thank you!