[smokeping-users] Top packet loss not working

Michel Pelletier michel at voip.ms
Fri Jul 11 16:56:52 CEST 2014

Hi,

I just installed Smokeping-2.6.9 and everything works fine except the
top packet loss graph doesn't show me the targets with the most packet
loss.  Instead, it shows me another target which has no packet loss at
all.  The graph title indicates "Packet Loss -1.000000".  I have other
targets with significant packet loss showing correctly in the target
graph, but they don't show up in the "Top packet loss" graph.

Michel Pelletier