[smokeping-users] Severe lag when restarting Smokeping and webpage timing out.

Brett Bronson brett.bronson at bigblockla.com
Wed Mar 5 01:19:33 CET 2014

Forgot to add the smoke.log:

http://pastebin.com/20UbvJVx

At the bottom of the log you can see that I also tried timing fping (the
same command that smokeping was running) and it looks like it took 19.3
seconds to run for a small number of machines. Would that cause it to time
out? Is fping being ran as soon as the cgi script is executed from the
webserver?

--
Brett Bronson
Big Block | Pipeline TD