[smokeping-users] New browsers do not show graphs

Thorstensen, Kjetil kt at avis.no
Mon Mar 31 08:52:45 CEST 2014

Hi.

This may be a n00b question, but still ...

I've got Smokeping 2.4.2 running very well - my only problem is that I have to use Internet Explorer 8 or older to view the graphs, otherwise they do not show up. I have tried with IE 10 and 11, Chrome 33 and Firefox 25 with the same results.

-          Is it fixable? or

-          Can I upgrade my installation fairly easily? or

-          Can I set up a new installation and copy the config file from my current one?

/Kjetil

"The true definition of madness is repeating the same action, over and over, hoping for a different result."

Albert Einstein