[smokeping-users] Refresh graphs

Greg Giles jggiles at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 19:15:28 CEST 2014

Thanks! I had seen this part of the docs but did not understand that the
process would also generate graphs, though that seems logical now. For
anyone who might be looking to do this, for ubuntu 14.04 server the command
I was looking for was:

smokeping --config /etc/smokeping/config --static=/var/lib/smokeping

I also had to add this line at the top of my crontab file in order to have
the above command execute correctly as a cron job:

PATH=/opt/someApp/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin