[smokeping-users] Unable to receive data on Master CentOS server from slaves on Ubuntu server.

Bill Hartel whartel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:26:52 CET 2015

I have A master server set up running on CentOS 6.5 and about a dozen
slaves, some running CentOS 6.5, some running Ubuntu 12.04.  The slaves
running on Cent work just fine, but I’m not getting any data from slaves
running on Ubuntu.

- I can confirm the slaves are connecting and they report that they have
successfully pulled their configs from the master
- I have verified the that apache has write permissions on the rrd files
- There are no errors in the apache error logs
Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks

-B. H.