[smokeping-users] disable auto-refresh of graph when zoomed in

Sean Hennessey SHennessey at icontact.com
Wed Jan 14 03:29:01 CET 2015

I just set up SmokePing-2.3.6 on an Ubuntu 10.04.4 machine.

Everything is working great, except when get to the area where I can zoom in on a graph. When I select an area to zoom it will display it for a brief bit of time, then it refreshes back to the non-zoomed display.

Here's the URL of the non-zoomed:

http://engnet.colo/smokeping/smokeping.cgi?displaymode=n;start=2015-01-13%2017:28;end=now;target=Remote.nap05a-sanvif

I've tried selected the area by both changing the Time range: boxes and drapping on the graph itself. Regardless of what I tried,  it always refreshes back to what is encoded in the URL.

Nothing jumps out at me in the docs.

Thanks in advance.