[smokeping-users] New to List got some Questions

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Tue Mar 31 17:15:12 CEST 2015

Just go look at the file referenced in the prior reply. It's been a while since I've done this, but IIRC you can change the number pixels that the frame is wide.

Better yet - shorten your target names. :) [I did widen the frame a bit, but I also shortened the names.]

-Greg

Good morning,

I am new to trying out this mailing list.  In my company we are currently running Smokeping and I am playing around with it.  We have it set up to poll routers on the network.  My first question is if there is a way to change the left hand panel on the GUI.  I would like to make it larger so that my site names do not word wrap.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thank you,
Matt

Matt Leclair
Network Engineer
Haas Group International
Tel: 512.279.4012 ? Mobile: 254.458.0014
10801 N Mo Pac ExpyBldg 3, Su 420 ? Austin ? TX ? 78759
US ? Email: matt.leclair at haasgroupintl.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is confidential to the sender and is intended for the use of the addressee. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender.