[smokeping-users] How do I emphasize loss in graphs

Soppe, Peter Peter.Soppe at icsmedia.de
Wed Aug 31 17:41:14 CEST 2016

Hello List,

I have setup several (20second 5 times) curl probes

[...]
+Curl

binary = /usr/bin/curl
forks = 5
offset = 50%
step = 20
[...]

In the Targets file:
Pings =5

and now I am researching when there was an error.

I have setup the config.d/Presentation file with

[...]
+ detail

width = 1200
height = 400
unison_tolerance = 2
loss_background = yes
[...]

So I can see a mark in the graph when there were  1 <= #Errors <=4.

I have not yet found a way to get a mark in the graph when there were 5 Errors - or there is no data for that specific time.

Is there any way to also mark the time when there was no data?

Best regards,
  Peter Soppe

Peter Soppe
Leiter Technik

ICSmedia GmbH
Soester Strasse 13
D - 48155 Muenster

t:   +49 251 6060-416
f:   +49 251 6060-190
m:   +49 151 16786000

     peter.soppe at icsmedia.de
     www.icsmedia.de

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Ulrich Moeller, Kai Mallmann
Amtsgericht Muenster HRB 4697 - USt-IdNr. DE179964809

--- 20 Jahre ICS (1996 bis 2016) ---