[smokeping-users] Scattered graphs

Diego Mayán diego at diegomayan.com
Tue Jul 5 01:40:40 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’m having the following problem:

That host was up and with connectivity the whole time.

I rebooted the smokeping’s appliance with no solution. I also captured a stream of packets with Wireshark and the host is responding OK to all the smokeping’s appliance echo requests. Testing with FPING from terminal results in no packet loss at all.

The problem began yesterday. With nobody toucing the VM or the hypervisor due to being a holiday.

Sorry for my bad English and thank you in advance!

Diego

Sent from Mail for Windows 10