[smokeping-users] Smokeping dashboard display down targets on the top of list

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Nov 2 15:38:27 CET 2016

I'm not aware of a way to do that.

What you are looking for is much more in the vein of Nagios.

Smokeping is a qualitative tool, Nagios is much better at managing and alerting on hard states of a host/service. [And there's a smokeping plug-in in Nagios that I use to move alerts and state monitoring to Nagios.]

HTH

-Greg

Hi All,

Is there a way to configure or filter down targets on top of the list in smokeping ?

I have 100+ targets to monitor and would be nice to have a dashboard which shows down targets on top the list.

--
Regards,

Devang Jani.

--
Gregory Sloop, Principal: Sloop Network & Computer Consulting
Voice: 503.251.0452 x82
EMail: gregs at sloop.net
http://www.sloop.net
---