[smokeping-users] Fping secondary error

Ivan Ypes iypes at zonamerica.com
Fri Sep 9 22:59:11 CEST 2016

Hi All,

I have an Smokeping server with 3 slaves installed on a Ubuntu 16.04 server. I try to add another Fping section  as I have in a centOS server:

*** Probes ***

+ FPing

binary = /usr/bin/fping

++ FPing_NAP

step= 50
pings= 100

This is my Targets File.

*** Targets ***

probe = FPing

menu = Top
title = Network Latency Grapher
remark = Welcome to the SmokePing website of Zonamerica Company. \
         Here you will learn all about the latency of our network.

+ Pruebas

menu = Pruebas de Funcionamiento
title = Pruebas de Funcionamiento

++Google

menu = Ping a Google
title = Ping a www.google.com
host = www.google.com
#alerts = someloss
slaves = smokeping-esclavo1 smokeping-esclavo2 smokeping-esclavo3

++Google_2

menu = Ping a Google
title = Ping a www.google.com<http://www.google.com>
probe = FPing_NAP
host = www.google.com
#alerts = someloss
slaves = smokeping-esclavo1 smokeping-esclavo2 smokeping-esclavo3

When I Start the service I have this error:

ERROR: /etc/smokeping/config.d/Targets, line 3: probe FPing missing from the Probes section

If I comment this sections:

#++ FPing_NAP

#step= 50
#pings= 100

I didn't have Problems.

I found various with the same problem but no one post the resolution.
I really will apretiate your help.

Saludos,

Ivan

Este e-mail y cualquier posible archivo adjunto est? dirigido ?nicamente al destinatario del mensaje y contiene informaci?n que puede ser confidencial. Si Ud. no es el destinatario correcto por favor notifique al remitente respondiendo este mensaje y elimine inmediatamente el e-mail y los posibles archivos adjuntos al mismo de su sistema. Est? prohibida cualquier utilizaci?n, difusi?n o copia de este e-mail por cualquier persona o entidad que no sean las espec?ficas destinatarias del mensaje. ZONAMERICA no acepta ninguna responsabilidad con respecto a cualquier comunicaci?n que haya sido emitida incumpliendo nuestra Pol?tica de Seguridad de la Informaci?n.

_

This e-mail and any attachment is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not intended recipient please inform the sender immediately, answering this e-mail and delete it as well as the attached files. Any use, circulation or copy of this e-mail by any person or entity that is not the specific addressee(s) is prohibited. ZONAMERICA is not responsible for any communication emitted without respecting our Information Security Policy