[smokeping-users] Webinterfacemenu not navigable

hdssdsdsdsfsdf hdssdsdsdsfsdf hdssdsdsdsfsdf at mail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:27:42 CEST 2017

In my smokepinginstallation only the toplevel entries on the lefthand menu are displayed. For example "Charts", but I cannot click on "Charts" to see the entries below that. If I place hostentries in the toplevel, I do see their minigraph in the main page, so the rest of the setup is working fine.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this? Let me know what information I should provide.

I use the default settings for the "Charts" menu, so would expect at least that one to work:

*** Presentation ***

template = /etc/smokeping/basepage.html
charset  = utf-8

+ charts

menu = Charts
title = The most interesting destinations

++ stddev
sorter = StdDev(entries=>4)
title = Top Standard Deviation
menu = Std Deviation