[smokeping-users] Empty graphs after reboot

Andy Hoogeland ajh1999 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 19:31:12 CEST 2017

Hi guys,

I used Smokeping before and wanted to install it on my newly configured
Banana pi. The OS is Armbian, based on Debian, with Apache2.4 as server.
Correcting the known difficulties as the different configuration locations
still presented empty graphs. - - debug shows working pings and rrd. The
only way I get lines in the graphs is to start in - - debug-daemon or in -
- nosleep mode. However, this joy ends when the pi reboots...

Suspecting a permissions issue, I already opened up the usual suspected
directories, but that didn't help till now...

Any suggestions please?

Thanks in advance,

Andy.