[smokeping-users] Empty graphs after reboot

Andy Hoogeland ajh1999 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 00:16:42 CEST 2017

Thanks for the suggestion!

The pi doesn't have a hardware clock, so I assume this depends on the
start-up sequence.

To see if that would be the cause I tried to take Smokeping out of the
boot-up sequence and start it manually after everything started (and the pi
learned the actual time).

Unfortunately the graphs are still empty.

Was this a good test to rule this out as the cause of my problem? Or is
there something else I could try...