[smokeping-users] Empty graphs after reboot

Andy Hoogeland ajh1999 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 12:34:42 CEST 2017

Good suggestion!

Indeed, when running the service in standard mode, the service shows as
running and owned by user Smokeping; once I started the service in
debug-daemon mode it shows as running and owned by Root...

What is the best way to solve this? Tried to add user smokeping to the root
group but that didn't do the trick yet...