[smokeping-users] Target Specific Webpage Authenticated Access

JR Richardson jmr.richardson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:05:07 CEST 2019

Hey All,

Great project, been using for years as an internal tool set. We are an
ISP monitoring SIP servers with the SipSak plugin. We have each voice
system as a top level target and I'm wondering if there is a mechanism
to lock down smokeping web access per target with user level
authentication like:

master/masterpass
top level web access to all targets

user1/pass1
target 1 web access only

user2/pass2
target 2 web access only

I've read about splitting www/html/ directories for each user access,
and using apache URL specific regex to enable authentication, but not
sure this is the best methods, definitely not efficient.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks.

JR
--