[smokeping-users] empty graph for DNS.pm and TCPPing.pm

Xuefer xuefer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:46:51 CET 2019

the fix is by replacing "%.10e" into ".10f" in TCPPing.pm and it
works, and it is the only thing i change. graph no longer empty using
".10f". i've double check suid permission, and chmod +s o+r `which
tcptraceroute`, fping graph work  without changing anything. i wonder
if anyone can reproduce the problem, i sure can but not able to read
the perl code, let alone tracing the problem down