[smokeping-users] smokeping modification - need help please

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Fri Jul 5 20:15:09 CEST 2019

No. There's no way, currently, to accomplish what you want.

Smokeping hasn't seen a lot of development work in quite some time. It's pretty mature, and any new efforts are probably going to go into replacements. [I'm not in any way involved in smokeping development. I'm simply speaking as someone who has been involved in the community for quite some time, and those are my impressions.]

Full source is available though.
You could do the development work yourself, or perhaps find someone to pay to do it.
[I'd guess with 2000 devices to monitor, probably breaking some dollars loose to fund development might be do-able. :) ]

-Greg