[smokeping-users] empty graphs

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Mon Jun 24 15:29:44 CEST 2019

I do see that the file: /usr/share/smokeping/www/javascript is missing (from the link in /var/www/smokeping/javascript)
	root at alpha:/usr/share/smokeping/www# ls
	cropper  images  prototype  scriptaculous  smokeping.fcgi.dist  smokeping-zoom.js

Not sure why, as I just did a reinstall of the whole package.

This is on Debian, and he latest version they supply is 2.6.11